Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Interview on VI Shots

Last week, Michael posted his first interview with me on VI Shots. So far, I've been impressed with the content on this blog. Additionally, with the twitter account @vishots, he retweets relevant LabVIEW-related topics posted by other twitter users.

In our interview, we talk a bit about my background in LabVIEW, along with some of my tips for programming in LabVIEW at breakneck speed.  Check out our interview here.  And from what I understand, Michael has lots more great LabVIEW content in the works for future podcasts and articles.

2 comments:

  1. Over the years, I've accumulated several LabVIEW RSS feeds. Yet, over the past few months, it seems like you've all quit posting. I especially miss your week LabVIEW nuggets. Is there a list of LabVIEW aficionados who blog on a consistent basis?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Mus,

    Obviously I can't speak for all LabVIEW bloggers, but the spring is typically a busy time in LabVIEW R&D, as we're trying to get things nailed down for the traditional (as of the past few years, anyway) August software release.

    As for my nuggets, I've written 156 of them over the years, and almost every one of them was my own idea. So forgive me for running out of ideas after this long. :P I still plan on posting occasional nuggets when I have time, and perhaps even weekly ones again once I've accumulated enough ideas to keep me going for a while.

    But there are plenty of other resources out there besides me. In particular, VI Shots has been providing lots of great content since kicking off a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete